Tickethour – QFA: another successful collaboration!January 12, 2017
Tickethour, a worldwide pioneer in Ticketing for top-class sports events, has received an invitation by QFA to manage the ticket sales for two of the most important football games that took place in Qatar in 2016!
First was the “Match of the Champions”, where FC Barcelona, in the club’s first ever game in Qatar, met the Saudi Champion Al-Ahli in the Al Gharafa Stadium for a friendly game and a lot of excitement!
A week later, “The Clash of Campioni”, the Italian Supercap, took place on the field of Al Sadd Stadium, where Juventus FC faced AC Milan on a game that satisfied even the most demanding football fans!
Since 2009, Tickethour has been offering its services in numerous similar events in Doha! One would therefore think that we know the drill by now, yet we don’t think the same!
We consider each event as a new challenge for us; a challenge to deliver better, more contemporary and even more user-friendly ticketing services!
And we strongly believe that we have achieved our goals once again! Facts and numbers can justify that:
Modern, fast, easy to use websites
- An average of 2.500 tickets were sold within a period of just 2 hours in each ticket web launch
- Queuing system improved customer experience with zero issues reported
- 85,324 unique visitors for 1st game and 160,310 for 2nd!
- HTML-5 technology
- Print@Home and E-tickets service
Efficient and reliable Box-Office services
- Productive, fast but without issues box-office operations
- Tickets became sold out within two days for the 1st game and within hours for Supercoppa!
- Qatar Airways were also involved in selling process, by including the Barcelona vs Al-Ahli tickets to traveling packages
- 4 types of tickets; a different layout for each price category!
- Option to directly print tickets or sent them (in Print@Home form) to spectators’ email addresses
We shall continue moving the ticketing world forward, as we are looking forward to new challenges!